Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surfacing back

Surfacing back to my blog after 89 days…quite long, eh?! Well, I apologize for not coming up with any new post on this blog in these days; actually the ‘creative mind’ was busy in creating lot of ideas and giving shape to lot of emotions. Visiting new landscapes, meeting new culture, creating different styles of art work, reading some literature in different languages and from different segments of the society, writing scripts for short-films…and many more kept me on my toes. And above all, my day job and its demands! All of these are keeping me busy even today, but thought to put some words in this blog; something like little water to a plant which will not allow it to die untimely.

I hope to come back with some new posts soon, if not very regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment