Saturday, January 3, 2009

Weekend: thy name is creativity

It’s a Saturday again and my mind is up on the air to do something new. All five & half days spent on meetings, strategies & lots of modules of codes and finally it’s a Saturday again. Every Saturday morning I have the same feeling which remains till the time I call it a day on Sunday late evening. And at the end of the weekend, I take the stock – what has been achieved vs. what was planned. It’s painful to start another week full of meetings, documents & codes.

What’s the best job on earth? I guess if someone can make a living out of his passion, nothing can beat that – regardless the pay & the working conditions. Last holiday was Christmas, and I shot couple of good images which I stored for my stock. After shooting them, I was in a very cheerful mood for next couple of days. This mood helps me to remain calm in all these days of meeting, documents & codes. Weekend, thy name is creativity!

Weekend is also a lot about reading. I’m in verge of completion the collection of Suchitra Bhattacharya, which should be completed over next 2 days and short stories collection of Desh (1980-2000) is the one which is waiting. Also waiting V.S.Naipul’s ‘Half a life’, which I read more than half, but couldn’t complete it due to some other more important stuff. Let this one be a creative & literary weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment